Healthy Smiles Wellness Plan
No Dental Insurance or Bad Coverage? We’ve got you covered!
I believe that all patients should be able to receive high-quality dental care throughout their life regardless of having traditional dental insurance. That is why I am proud to offer our Healthy Smiles Wellness Plan.
lt is a great way to help patients afford the care they need and help keep them on a regular visit schedule. Regular dental visits are very important to maintaining your overall health and they help ensure that dental problems are identified and treated at an early stage.
That means more conservative treatment options that will save you time and money, as well as the possibility of a painful and potentially dangerous dental infection later. - Dr. Joel Lanie
At Lanie Family Dentistry, we understand the need for affordable dental solutions.
Our Healthy Smiles Wellness Plan is a reduced fee dental plan that allows individuals or families to receive the quality dental care they need for a lifetime of optimal oral health.
We offer an exclusive plan, with benefits beginning immediately upon enrollment. With the convenience of a great dental plan, the savings really do add up.
The plan includes regular cleanings, exams, x-rays, oral cancer screenings, fluoride treatment, and 20% off all other dental services/procedures.
- No annual maximums
- No deductible
- No claims
- No waiting period
- No pre-authorizations
- No pre-existing condition limitations
- No exclusions
Wellness Plan Eligibility:
- Patients may only participate in the plan designated by Dr. Lanie.
- Patients are eligible as long as monthly payments are up to date.
- Payments are charged on the first business day of the month and a valid credit card must be kept on file.
- Patients are contracted for the first year of the plan.
- After the first year, patients will be automatically renewed on a monthly basis until cancelled by the patient.
- Lanie Family Dentistry may cancel the plan at any time.
- The default of payment in the first year must be made up in entirety before the next appointment.
- The default or cancellation of the plan after the first year will result in a $50 reinstatement fee.
- Payments for discounted services must be paid in full at time of service
- A 20% discount may not be combined with other discounts, offers, or payment plans.
- Dental services not provided by Lanie Family Dentistry are not covered by this plan.
- No refunds of membership fees.
Failure to abide by our cancellation policy (2 working days notice) may result in a $50 rescheduling fee.
We look forward to providing our Healthy Smiles Wellness Plan members with the HIGHEST LEVEL of DENTAL CARE while keeping your dental treatment costs to a minimum.